This blog is to capture my journey in owning one of the rarest cars in Singapore - Honda Del Sol.


Saturday, September 19, 2009

Car Accessories

As mentioned in my earlier post, I wanted to restore the car and ended up buying many replacement parts and new accessories for the car Besides the lights and rims, I installed new alarm system, parking sensors, gear knob and steering wheel. Also, ordered many replacement parts from Kah Motors. These include passenger door handle (interior), roof handle, centre aircon cover, door stopper, tilter fastener, roof slider protector. The parts (prices at below post) took around a month to be shipped to Singapore from Japan. As promised, below are the photos.




Accessories and Replacement Parts


Momo Steering Wheel



New Gear Knob



Replaced damaged centre aircon vent with new part





Replaced cracked passenger handle with new part



New fasteners for centre tilter




Replaced roof slider protector. Top is the damaged piece.




New door stopper



New roof handle (driver's side)




New Rear Mirror




New parking/reverse sensor with indicator






























2 comments:

  1. Hi bro, saw your blog by chance when I was looking on leather revamping for my ride.

    I just wanted to say that I really respect you and that you are doing a great job in restoring your ride. I like the way it's being done, classy restoration while a balance on performance and style.

    Upz for you and your ride, looking forward to hearing more of your restoration journeys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a nice blog, I want to change some accessories of my car. do you know about el performance chip

    ReplyDelete

Followers