This blog is to capture my journey in owning one of the rarest cars in Singapore - Honda Del Sol.


Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Importing Rear Lights and Headlights

One of the things that I didn't like was the red rear lights. Look too dated. Decided to find replacement. Went to ebay motors to search for the lights and found a pair that I like very much. It has the CF look. The e-store in US also sell headlights and I decided to get a pair of crystal headlights, in case I decide to replace the front customised CF headlights. Amazingly, the freight charges were more expensive than the lights!

Once the lights arrived, I went down to this shop in Geylang (Soon Lee Accessories, Tel 67414010) where it is famous for installing alarms, sound system, reverse sensor etc. I installed my new alarm there and parking sensors (4 sensors) there. They also installed the rear lights for me but the brackets were not able to fit the the rear lights properly. The lights were protuding slightly outwards. Told me to go to spray shop to fix the brackets. I decided not to install the headlights for the time being as the CF rear lights match the front CF headlights.

As mentioned earlier, I also needed to fix my front bumper due to the small cracks. Went down to Lee and Soon Paintworks and after 1 week, viola! My front bumper looks perfect again and the rear lights are put in place. Hooray!




Imported Rear Lights





Before After

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers